EU grants (EU students and Non-EU students)

There are no EU grants that will cover your entire M.Sc. programme.

ERASMUS mobility grant

Fully registered students can apply for Erasmus grants during their stay at the host university. Please contact the Center for International Relations (IBZ) at BOKU. Further information is available here.

Further scholarships

There are several national foundations offering scholarships for students. An overview is given  in this list.